četvrtak, 11. srpnja 2013.

Same same but different

Hi to everyone!

This is the first of my ten entries in my online idea journal. I call it „Same, same but different“ because the goal of this entry is to show how although being in the same industry and for the same purpose, businesses differ a lot individualy.

The industry I picked is the food industry, and I will write about three restaurants which I shoot with my smartphone. I choose my favourite restaurants in Zagreb, which I visit depending on the time I have, and of course, money I tend to spend on a meal. :)

The restaurants I choose are:

1. Nokturno
2. Baltazar
3. Good Food





Nokturno restaurant is just near one of the most popular streets in Zagreb, Tkalčićeva street, just 3-4 minutes slow walk from the main square. With it's affordable prices as well cozy environment, it has become a popular place for younger generations, especially students. Their menu consist most of pizzas, rissottos and chicken dishes, with several menu items that stand out from „price simillarity“ that rest of the menu has. It is one of my most favourite places to go when I want to have nice and relaxing dinner with my friends.








Good Food is sittuated near to one of the most favourite places for Croatians to drink coffee and relax, Cvjetni Trg. It is kinda of healthy fast food restaurant, having its menu based on various salads, healthy burgers and pommes frittes. It's a small place with young employees who prepare food just in front of you while you can sit on one of the white bar chairs where you can eat after or take food to go. It is perfect for young people who tend to live healthy, and for eveyone with busy and occupied lifestyle. 








Baltazar is complete opposite of Nokturno and Good Food restaurant. It is settled in the uper-town (Gornji Grad) of Zagreb, just 5 minutes walking from the main square. It is a quiet and elegante place, with delicious food and not so delicious high prices. In addition to being famous for its long tradition, it is perfect for business meetings and for romantic lunch or dinner. Baltazar is one of my two favourite restaurants in Croatia (Boban in Split is the other one), but being only a student does not enables me to eat there as much as I would like.








Hope you like it! Have a lovely day! :)

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar